Fran + George | 11.08.18 Today we're talking to Fran, stunning Fran and her handsome beau George who had a beautiful back garden wedding following their church ceremony. Wearing Sassi Holford, accessorised with a Augusta Jones lace jacket and Alex...
Emily + Jonathan | 10.07.18 Today we're talking to Emily, our beautiful Ellie Sanderson real life Bride. Emily and Jonathan had a traditional Jewish wedding ceremony followed by a gorgeous reception at Hampton Court House. Wearing Fiorella by Suzanne...
Just so you know we are now closed for the festive season. We are still available via email if you wish to book your appointment. We re open on the 3rd of January in Beaconsfield and the 5th of January in Woodstock. Happy Christmas and here is to a wonderful...
ELLIE SANDERSON ARRIVES IN WOODSTOCK 14 Market Place, Woodstock....... at last. I am not going to lie, 2018 has been a tough year searching for a new location for our new Oxford shop. Having left Little Clarendon Street in April this year we have looked at a number of...
India + Dan | 4.08.18 Today we're talking to India, our georgous Ellie Sanderson real life Bride. She wed the rather dapper Dan in a traditional yet laid back Oxford wedding. With nods to Dans Welsh heritage and a beautiful custom...
Annabelle + Fraser | 11.08.2018 Today we're talking to Annabelle, our stunning, natural beauty and Ellie Sanderson real life Bride who found us with only 6 weeks until her wedding day - it was fate! Her family garden wedding was simple,...
Our safety protocols
- The Boutique will be thoroughly deep cleaned prior to your arrival, all touch points will be disinfected. We will have ensured every single dress is steamed and fresh.
- We will temperature check you and your guest when you arrive at the studio, I promise this is not intrusive and takes two seconds – it is necessary though, we will also do ours.
- We have a small one page summary for you to read and agree to, this is just setting out our protocols and your acceptance of those.
- We will have full social distancing measures in place during the consultation - don't worry we will show you what to do and where to sit.
- You will be the only bride in the studio with one stylist and the studio will be closed to the public.
- We will be wearing face masks and gloves and ask you and your guest to do the same. We will provide disposable ones for you both.
- We will provide you with endless hand sanitiser but feel free to use your own.
- Your guest, be it mum or your best friend will help you into your dresses so choose wisely. Make sure you choose someone that you are comfortable standing in your knickers with ! When we help you with a dress, we will add a protective visor and we will assist from behind and avoid close face to face contact.
Finally we have a sexy new way of connecting to your bridesmaids and the family that cant join you. That way no one misses out on your special moment.
We cant wait to meet you and we promise, you will get our usual award winning service. (cue the giant list of awards below)
Congratulations on your engagement and thank you so much for choosing us to help you find the dress of your life!
Things have changed for us all recently and my first priority in both boutiques is everyones' safety.
Our "old" normal appointment is replaced with the "new" normal appointment. Not that any appointment here is remotely normal. They are always fun, glamorous, enjoyable with lots of laughter and sometimes tears.
We do however want everyone to feel safe. Our normal award winning client care has just notched up a gear. You will now be the only bride in the boutique with one of us for your entire appointment. The whole place just for you!
We have put in place a set of protocols using the Government guideline. We will adhere to these 100% and ask you to do the same.