The joy of choosing your wedding dress is priceless. We will ensure you have a seamless experience, which is all about you. From dreams to reality all underpinned with the knowledge that you are in expert hands.
WHEN SHOULD YOU START?
9 months to one year before your wedding day is ideal.
- Try not to bring the entire wedding party, as this is an intimate experience, maybe 2 or 3 of your nearest and dearest.
- Book in advance, that way we know you are coming and can plan your individual experience with us.
- No need to bring shoes we have that covered, but do try to wear nude undies and keep your fake tan for another day.
- Bring your Pinterest board and ideas so we can hear all about your plans. If you feel unsure – don’t panic. We have been doing this for ten years and most of our brides buy the first dress we style them in.
- We will provide expertise, bubbles, tissue for mum and a gorgeous boutique experience, booked just for you, for two hours.
SO YOU'VE FOUND YOUR DRESS
What happens now?
We will be measure you, ask for a 50% confirmation payment and its all systems go. Don’t panic though if you intend to lose weight we do offer a re-measure service 3-5 months before your dress is due.
6 MONTHS BEFORE
If you would like our help in styling then just ask us. You can come back and decide to sparkle or not to sparkle, to be pearly princess or golden goddess. We have hair vines, rose gold hair combs and every veil under the sun. We work with small British suppliers which means we are able to have bespoke jewellry and veils made just for you.
10 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR BIG DAY
- We offer a full expert fitting service at our Fitting Atelier in Stokenchurch, so if you have asked to have your dress fitted with us we’ll do all the organization for you.
- Bring yourself, your shoes, underwear and your closest friend or your mum.
- We supply the calm and expertise, oh and the tissues for mum.
- Remember this is your dress, so try to keep your makeup to a minimum.
- You usually have two fittings and at the final fitting we always train who ever is dressing you on the day how to do it like a pro.
- ps time lines for made to measure and calico service vary.
SO YOUR DRESS FITS PERFECTLY
When can you collect it?
Your dress will be ready for collection at least one week before your wedding. If you are travelling abroad or need it further in advance just let us know. We are happy to give advice on how to pack your dress if you are having a destination wedding, or better still we offer a “Let us pack your dress service” with perfect boxes and tissues.
ITS COLLECTION DAY
- We will spend hours preparing your dress and accessories until they are utterly pristine, lovingly tissue wrapped and covered in a special dress bag.
- Park outside our Fitting Atelier and we will carry the dress out to your car and pack her up for her journey home.
- All we ask is that you don’t bring Rover your puppy and that you don’t turn up in a two seater car with a friend as your dress cant walk home.
WE CAN'T WAIT WAIT TO MEET YOU, BUT FIRST...
we’ve got answers to all of your questions
love ellie x