so you’re getting
The joy of choosing your wedding dress is priceless. We will ensure you have a seamless experience, which is all about you. From dreams to reality all underpinned with the knowledge that you are in expert hands.
WHEN SHOULD YOU START?
6-9 months before your wedding day is ideal.
- We are delighted to welcome you and your two nearest and dearest friends. We also have some snazzy new systems in store to enable you to connect with the rest of your tribe. (if you want)
- Book in advance on our website, we have a super easy on line booking system that operates 24-7. Oh yes we never sleep.
- No need to bring shoes we have that covered, but do try to wear nude undies and keep your fake tan for another day.
- We love a good look on your Pinterest board so we can hear all about your plans. If you feel unsure – don’t panic. We have been doing this for ten years and most of our brides buy the first dress we style them in.
- We will provide expertise, bubbles, tissues for mum and granny and the studio all to yourself.
SO YOU'VE FOUND YOUR DRESS
What happens now?
We will be measure you, ask for a 50% confirmation payment and its all systems go. Don’t panic though if you intend to lose weight we do offer a re-measure service 3-5 months before your dress is due.
6 MONTHS BEFORE
If you would like our help in styling then just ask us. You can come back and decide to sparkle or not to sparkle, to be pearly princess or a golden goddess. We have hair vines, rose gold hair combs and every veil under the sun. We are only able to offer styling appointments during the week.
10 -12 WEEKS BEFORE YOUR BIG DAY
- We offer a full expert fitting service in our Boutiques, so if you have asked to have your dress fitted with us we’ll do all the organization for you.
- We like to be organised and so we will get in touch with you about re-measures and fittings well in advance of your big day.
- Bring yourself, your shoes, underwear and your closest friend or your mum.
- We supply the calm and expertise, oh and the tissues for mum.
- Remember this is your dress, so try to keep your makeup to a minimum.
- You usually have two fittings and at the final fitting we always train who ever is dressing you on the day how to do it like a pro.
- ps time lines for made to measure and calico service will vary.
SO YOUR DRESS FITS PERFECTLY
When can you collect it?
Your dress will be ready for collection a few weeks before your wedding. If you are travelling abroad or need it further in advance just let us know. We are happy to give advice on how to pack your dress if you are having a destination wedding, or better still we offer a “Let us pack your dress service” with perfect boxes and tissues.
ITS COLLECTION DAY
- We will spend hours preparing your dress and accessories until they are utterly pristine, lovingly tissue wrapped and covered in a special dress bag.
- Park outside and we will carry the dress out to your car and pack her up for her journey home.
- All we ask is that you don’t bring Rover your puppy and that you don’t turn up in a two seater car with a friend as your dress cant walk home.
book your APPOINTMENT
WE CAN'T WAIT WAIT TO MEET YOU, BUT FIRST...
we’ve got answers to all of your questions
love ellie x