ellie’s WEDDING CLUB
Register here to stay connected:
We love to keep in touch with our brides, it really is so important for me and my girls to connect on a personal level.
We also have so much going on in the Boutiques, from our new shop opening day to dress collection launch days. We are also involved in a number of great events at some of the Home Counties best venues. We also have special offers from our preferred partners and heaps of news and general wedding gossip.
Let us have your details and we will add you to our Brides list and keep in touch with you.
p.s we promise not to send you loads of junk mail as we only email a newsletter every month.
JESUS PEIRO - 2018 Collection preview- Beaconsfield, 14th october
Don’t you worry if you didn’t make it into our Oxford designer day, here’s your second chance. The 2018 Metropolis collection lands in Beaconsfield, as always with appointments available on Saturday 14th with preview appointments on the 13th October.
Did you know that Jesus Peiro offer one of the fastest rush turn-arounds in the business? If your wedding is this winter and you’re slightly panicking about what to wear, we have a VIP appointment with your name on it. Reserve it now.
OLVIS LACE - 2018 COLLECTION PREVIEW- Beaconsfield. 21st October
If body con, a little bit sexy and totally different fits the bill then you wont want to miss out on our Olvis Lace EVENT.
Dozens of dresses, heaps of options and quite a few colours to choose from.
Click here to get yourself booked in to join this fun party.
SUZANNE NEVILLE IN OXFORD STORE WITH HER 2018 COLLECTION - 4th NOVEMBER
Suzanne has totally done it again, breathtaking fabrics, incredible shapes and full on gorgeous meets timeless glamour.
We have limited spaces left to try the 2018 collection and have a personal one to one with Suzanne, book today.
Our safety protocols
- The Boutique will be thoroughly deep cleaned prior to your arrival, all touch points will be disinfected. We will have ensured every single dress is steamed and fresh.
- We will temperature check you and your guest when you arrive at the studio, I promise this is not intrusive and takes two seconds – it is necessary though, we will also do ours.
- We have a small one page summary for you to read and agree to, this is just setting out our protocols and your acceptance of those.
- We will have full social distancing measures in place during the consultation - don't worry we will show you what to do and where to sit.
- You will be the only bride in the studio with one stylist and the studio will be closed to the public.
- We will be wearing face masks and gloves and ask you and your guest to do the same. We will provide disposable ones for you both.
- We will provide you with endless hand sanitiser but feel free to use your own.
- Your guest, be it mum or your best friend will help you into your dresses so choose wisely. Make sure you choose someone that you are comfortable standing in your knickers with ! When we help you with a dress, we will add a protective visor and we will assist from behind and avoid close face to face contact.
Finally we have a sexy new way of connecting to your bridesmaids and the family that cant join you. That way no one misses out on your special moment.
We cant wait to meet you and we promise, you will get our usual award winning service. (cue the giant list of awards below)
Congratulations on your engagement and thank you so much for choosing us to help you find the dress of your life!
Things have changed for us all recently and my first priority in both boutiques is everyones' safety.
Our "old" normal appointment is replaced with the "new" normal appointment. Not that any appointment here is remotely normal. They are always fun, glamorous, enjoyable with lots of laughter and sometimes tears.
We do however want everyone to feel safe. Our normal award winning client care has just notched up a gear. You will now be the only bride in the boutique with one of us for your entire appointment. The whole place just for you!
We have put in place a set of protocols using the Government guideline. We will adhere to these 100% and ask you to do the same.